The Lock Down Conversion Kit is developed to replace or convert a thief hatch to a Lock Down Hatch to meet environmental regulations. The Lock Down Hatch provides secure access to storage tanks without pressure or vacuum relief capability. When closed, it ensures a vapor tight seal that prevents leakage and evaporation loss. The locking mechanism allows for the use of a padlock or security seal.
Sizes: for use with 8” (200mm) thief hatch
Material: Casting Aluminum (non-sparking)
Diaphragm: Buna-N, Blue FKM, EPDM or FEP
• Permits the use of both hands during gauging or sampling
• Ultra-tight sealing reduces product leakage and fugitive emissions
• Designed for easy maintenance, thus reducing downtime and lowering operational cost
• Corrosion resistance can be enhanced with Blue FKM soft goods
• Lock down hatch is available to be mounted to the L12-TH thief hatch or ENARDO thief hatch
• Incorporates a mechanical lock system to be used with a pad lock or lock out bar
• Bonding straps are standard
Copyright © 2018 - Continental Disc Corporation. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Continental Disc Corporation reserves the right to alter the information in this publication without notice.