The L76T-UF model is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety.
• Connection Sizes: 2”, 3” and 4” NPT
• Housing standard material: carbon steel, 316SS
• Bases standard material: carbon steel
• Flame element standard material: stainless steel
• Operational Temperature Range: -4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC)
• Gas Group: NEC D; IEC IIA (MESG > 0.90 mm)
• Maximim Operational Pressure: (see charts and IOM)
• Burn Time: tBT 2.5 minutes or better at Atmospheric Pressure (see charts and IOM)
• Bi-directional with respect to flow and ignition source
• Flame arrestor element geometry maximizes flame quenching capability while minimizing pressure drop
• Removable element housing, for ease of maintenance
• Spiral-wound, crimped-ribbon flame element
• Exterior painting or coating available
• Drains and instrumentation ports available
• Factory installed thermocouples for flame sensing available
Copyright © 2018 - Continental Disc Corporation. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Continental Disc Corporation reserves the right to alter the information in this publication without notice.