The Model L7661 Detonation Flame Arrestor inhibits flame propagation in gas piping systems. The design of the Model L7661 Flame Arrester makes it ideal to protect liquid storage tanks containing NEC Group D (IEC Class IIA) gases with a Maximum Experimental Safe Gap (MESG) equal to or greater than 0.90 mm.
• Sizes 4"x16" through 12"x30"
• Standard materials of construction are carbon steel or stainless steel
• Stainless Steel element is standard
• Pre-ignition system temperatures -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
• Pre-ignition system pressure up to 15.7 psia (1.08 bara)
• Burn Time tBT 20 minutes
• Vertical or horizontal installation
• In-line or end-of-line deflagrations
• Unstable detonations
Housings are available in carbon steel , stainless steel or Alloy C276 and elements in stainless steel, Alloy C276 or other corrosion resistant alloys. These arresters are compact with high flow capacity and low pressure drop. Elements are easily removed in-line for cleaning and maintenance and are economical to replace if necessary.
• Factory installed thermocouples for flame sensing
• Other materials available
• Sensor ports
• Large inspection and cleaning ports
• Swing bolts for fast element removal
Copyright © 2018 - Continental Disc Corporation. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Continental Disc Corporation reserves the right to alter the information in this publication without notice.