The L7618 model is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety.
• Flange sizes 2” through 12”
• Housing standard material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum
• Proven spiral-wound, crimped-ribbon flame element (316SS or aluminum)
• Operating Temperature <= 140°F(60°C)
• Vertical installation only
• Unique recessed seating for superior protection
• Designed for quick and easy maintenance
• Modular design allows easy and cost-effective flame bank maintenance
• Flame arrester element geometry maximizes flame quenching capability while minimizing pressure drop
• Proven spiral-wound, crimped-ribbon flame element provides reliable flame protection
• Exterior painting or coating available
• Weatherhood (replaces flanged outlet)
• DIN or ASME/ANSI drilling available
• Tapped drain and instrumentation ports available
Copyright © 2018 - Continental Disc Corporation. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Continental Disc Corporation reserves the right to alter the information in this publication without notice.