The L76L-UF model is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety.
• Connection Sizes: 1” and 2” NPT
• Housing standard material: 1” carbon steel, aluminum 2” carbon steel
• Flame element standard material: stainless steel
• Operational Temperature Range: -4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC)
• Gas Group: NEC D; IEC IIA (MESG > 0.90 mm)
• Maximim Operational Pressure: (see charts)
• Burn Time: tBT 20 minutes at Atmospheric Pressure
• Bi-directional with respect to flow and ignition source
• Flame arrestor element geometry maximizes flame quenching capability while minimizing pressure drop
• Spiral-wound, crimped-ribbon flame element
Exterior painting or coating available
Copyright © 2018 - Continental Disc Corporation. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Continental Disc Corporation reserves the right to alter the information in this publication without notice.