The L76W-SF model is an End-Of-Line Vertical Deflagration Flame Arrestor designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety.
• Sizes 2" through 12"
• Housing standard material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum
• Flame element standard material: 316L stainless steel
• Other materials available upon request
• ASME standard flange drilling
• Operational Temperature Range -4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC)
• Burn Time tBT 2 minutes*
• NEC gas group D, IEC gas group IIA (MESG > 0.90 mm)
• Arrestor tested in compliance with EN ISO 16852:2010
• Flame arrestor element geometry maximizes flame quenching capability while minimizing pressure drop
• Proven spiral-wound, crimped-ribbon flame element provides reliable flame protection
• Modular design allows easy and cost-effective flame bank maintenance
• Exterior painting or coating available
• Instrument ports available
• Factory installed thermocouples for flame sensing available
Copyright © 2018 - Continental Disc Corporation. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Continental Disc Corporation reserves the right to alter the information in this publication without notice.